my lovely devoly date ....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, November 1, 2007

November is coming....my b-day is coming around da conner toooo...


hiii..

asalamualaikum...

yup..its me again..and again..and me again..saper lagi klu x aku yg setia di sini?!huhuhuh...

ya title arini is Sweet November..bukan citer hollywood tu..tp my Sweet November is when my birthday date is just around da conner.luv u November..heheheheheh..

let me count how many dayz have left to make my age reach to one more step..ya one more step...are me getting older or make me more young?

sometimes is make me wonder.......guess what...

i belive tht i still my mum and dad daughter..love my famili very much....

oh ya...the count are still runing ..ermm...right handed.....left handed..and my toe...?17 days to go.....nyumm..cake again...


apa yg aku nak dalam hidup aku yg age is 22 ni?!!!



"mum,can i list it here?!!,"



i wanna to said that and hope that...........


actually i wanna be a good muslim..thanks Allah swt ..untill now i can be breath and have happy life..alhamdulilah

then i wanna to thanks my family(kazoku)...luv u abah,umie and my lil sis..iqa...not fogetten my mama and grandma-wan..thanks 4 everthg that have u done 4 me....

ok...

i wish

4 my becoming birthday..

can i wish it earlier?

heheheheh...

i wish that ..

i have my life in happy and happiest way with the people that i most love too...can be with them each time,each second....luv that

i wish that.. everthg that apa yg aku impikan,harapkan, impikan serta cita-citakan akan jadi kenyataan....insyallah(sbnrnya..semua bnder yg aku nk da kat dlm tue..so guyzzz...sowerylerrrr secret..)

i wish that .........ermmm..............tekala sendiri....

and hope aku sentiasa sihat walafiat serta di panjangkan umur..

amin amin ya rabal alamin..insyallah...


ermm...

lets sing together....

happie b-day to meeeeeeeeee.....hahahahahha....me getting crezzyzzzzzzzzz!!!



love you...

opzzzzzzz?!!!

ekekekekeke.....

bye

asalamualaikum

tata...


p/s...
remember 18 november.......my birthday k...hehehehehe

No comments: