my lovely devoly date ....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

english trial 1

Now the time is already past 12.55 am and it was really really really late at night,as always i think i had insomnia-Can't sleep at night and usually it will takes some times to sleep...somehow since i was finished my studies and had my broadband..i feel "like" addicted in using on9 ....morning?actually i have a lot to do since i wakeup in the morning until the late of night.. i cant be on9 all the time in morning cause i am tooooooo buzy with my new job that are given by my mum to me since she sick about month ago(uhhh...i hope my mum get well soon...i really miss her cook).I have no idea why i write this anyway...but actually i was thinking its better to me learn to improved my english skill that now really really poor and it's make worst every single day since i left my studies.how bad am i..huh!!!(even it have lot and lots english "broken" and i have no idea about the grammer all of that..am i?just think about the trial in using english in my blog.must be disaster to people that read it.heheheh..dear,i'm so sorry.I think this makes really difficult and not easy to those people that have"brilliant" and good in english.But i always remember my english teacher said no matters what people will think about you or they react about your english,just try your best and it will help you a lot dear....even your speak like english in "pasar" ways...it will help you better than you scared to try..try your best and you will achieved and master your english. ermm.....i guess yaa..that true.My english is not so good but i hope and wish that i can master in communicated with other people and writing to...oh,dearrrr.....i will try my best....wish me!!Is it true that our ministry of education wants english medium will be as same as Bahasa Melayu -whereby atleast the students will gets "LULUS" for Bahasa Inggeris as same as Bahasa Melayu,if not their papers will concider "GAGAL"?ermm.....i have no idea to say..but it will come PRO and CONS in there....just think about it....

No comments: